Rico's Consulting Process 1,2,3I don't teach/coach/train everyone to do it the same way. I learn the people, the culture, personalities, and experiences before implementing a process! A custom process is created for each client. One you are actually happy to implement.
Business Discovery Analysis “Under the Hood” Check
- I use a creative and unique discovery analysis to pinpoint your strengths, weaknesses, wants, needs, processes for ROI and more.
- Before establishing a relationship with a client or organization, I want to learn the culture, the pain points, and the target audience. I want to find out what the next level to you looks like, not the highest “we’ve made it” level but what’s next in build a strong foundation to build off of.
- During our no-obligation consultation, I will analyze where you are in your business, where you are spending your time and efforts and what your ROI is on these decisions.
- Social media analysis and marketing evaluation.
2. Business Planning
Competitive R&D & Business Planning Implementation
- I work with you to map out a detailed, customized program strategy for driving traffic, conversions or leads.
- I focus on a company’s branding, management of ROI, Standard Operating Procedures and finding strategic partners.
- Research & Development on competitive analysis, corporate strategy, operations management entry, contracting, diagnosis, data collection, feedback, implementation and more.
3. Follow Up
It’s All About the ROI on Time and Money
- Conduct a full review of everything that was done from start to finish. Problems, solutions, key people involved, expectations, and new systems, procedures & policies.
- Follow up with you at two different stages to check the status.
- First, follow up will be after 3 months of the final report. We’ll make sure that you are getting the most out of the new solutions we’ve implemented, offer suggestions on best practices, and help you make any adjustments needed if there were any changes to your business that you did not anticipate.
- The second follow up will be after 6 months of the final report. This should give enough time to allow the solutions to impact the business. We will also make sure that you have all the tools needed for your continued success.